Sunday, October 15, 2006

We all bleed red


Maybe I can´t write a sentence or one word at all,

But does that mean you can push me against the wall?

Maybe I can´t read as good as the rest of the people I know,

But does that mean you have to trip me as I walk past?

Maybe I can´t kick a ball as far as the best,

But does that mean I stand out from the rest?

Maybe I can´t shout as loud as you can,

But does that give you the right to hit my face?

Maybe my glasses make my face look round,

But does that mean you have to throw them to the ground?

Maybe I´m poor, and have no money,

But does that mean you can mock me so your friends think

you´re funny?

Maybe I wear clothes by Adidas or Nike,

But does that give you the right to steal things I like?

Maybe I´ll never win and I´ll always lose,

But could you leave me alone? Do I get to choose?

Maybe you don´t care if I´m alive or dead,

But you won´t be the one visiting a hospital bed.

If there was only one night that I wish would sink into your head,

“We are all the same, we all bleed red…”
***********************************************

E não importa se você é diferente demais ou tão igual aos outros. O que importa mesmo é que todos nós sangramos da mesma forma mesmo que alguns tenham a infeliz ilusão que são um pouco melhores que os outros. E eles esquecem que "os outros" no fim são um pouco deles também.
*******************************************

"homem tem poder de transformar o mundo em um paraíso ou num deserto. Certos encontros são essenciais e dão impulso a vida."
*******************************

Música para ouvir: Times like these - Jack Jhonson.
*********************

2 comments:

/ʌksʊkʌrʌ/ said...

You can for sure change the world for better... one of the conditions for that though is to want. And when you really want it... you BLEED yourself trying.
innit hard to face?... I suppose so. MAY B TOO SENSITIVE TODAY.
=]
very nice text.

Anonymous said...

Luh...
passandu pa dexa um bjuuuu..
t adoro muitu...
^^